[TenTec] Computer controled radios

George Skoubis gaskoub@mhtc.net
Fri, 14 May 1999 10:12:42 -0500

--------------6EFC62C7FFD45FDC35CAEA6E

William,
      I am thinking of buying some land to erect a tower and some serious
antennas, it would be much less expensive than the divorce and related attorney
expenses!! hi hi

George / KF9YR

--
George Skoubis - 414 E Merrimac, Dodgeville, WI 53533
gaskoub@mhtc.net  (608)935-5076

--------------6EFC62C7FFD45FDC35CAEA6E

William,
erect a tower and some serious antennas, it would be much less expensive
than the divorce and related attorney expenses!! hi hi
suit your application,
real
gets

--------------6EFC62C7FFD45FDC35CAEA6E--