[TenTec] mail list

Nr5q@aol.com Nr5q@aol.com
Sat, 15 May 1999 10:44:36 EDT

Greetings...

I am closing out the bulk of my ham shack. Old age dictates that it is time
to consider a much smaller shack in the future---probably my computer and the
new Ten Tec digital rig. Of course I intend to hang onto my home built gear
as long as possible.

I have prepared a three or four page list of gear for sale. E-MAIL ME FOR A
COPY.
I'll answer your letter and attach the list. Please be patient. It may take a
week or two if I get as many answers for this list as I did for my previous
list.

If you use snail mail--and I prefer not to--enclose a large envelope with two
units of postage attached.

Items for sale include TenTec, Drake, Hammarlund, Hallicrafters, National,
RME, and more. Everything from receivers to QRO amplifiers. Fair
warning.....most of this stuff is absolutely tip top gear..bargain hunters
are wasting their time.

Sometimes these notices result in a lot of mail. Please do not tie up the
reflector with requests...send your request directly to me. NR5Q@AOL.COM

Bruce, NR5Q