[TenTec] Fw: Dayton Photos - bad link

ac5aa@juno.com ac5aa@juno.com
Fri, 21 May 1999 22:36:51 -0500

Sorry - I keep doing this.  The real link is:

	http://home.earthlink.net/~ac5aa/dayton_99.htm

.net, not .com - gotta get that through my head . . .

	73,  Duane

Duane A. Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas
ac5aa@juno.com -or- ac5aa@earthlink.net
Day:  dacalvin@us.ibm.com

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ac5aa@juno.com
To: tentec@contesting.com
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 20:31:55 -0500
Subject: Dayton Photos

I have a couple photos of TenTec's new radios on my web site.  Check the
Dayton'99 page at:
	http://home.earthlink.com/~ac5aa/dayton_99.htm

I should apologize for the photos - with my little point/shoot camera I
could not get a good ambient light exposure, so had to use the flash (and
wash out LED's, computer screens, etc.) or try to hold the camera still
for long exposures (blurrrrrrr).  So, the photos will only give you an
idea of what the equipment looks like.  The 6N2 seemed to have a lot of
"air" in the box (empty space), and I didn't spend much time looking at
the Pegasus as I was trying to sell a friend on either the Centurion or
the Titan II!

With all those caveats, I hope the few pictures show you something new...