[TenTec] Omni-D, version B, drifting..........................

Robert Weingaertner weingaertner@nac.net
Mon, 24 May 1999 18:38:32 -0400

Ten Tec used temperature compensating caps in the PTO, typically
N750's. Selecting the right value substantially improved warmup
drift. Look at C9, it may be on the foil side of the PTO board.
See if it is missing or damaged. Try different values. Unfortunately,
I don't know where to buy N750 type caps.

		73, Bob WB2VUF