[TenTec] Pegasus Remote Tuning Control

Tim Cook Tim Cook" <timcook@erinet.com
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 23:41:20 -0500

Pegasus Owners,

How responsive is the radio to inputs from the remote tuning unit, or for
that matter to any change in freq  be it from the remote unit or up/dwn
arrows from the keyboard.  I haven't used  computer controlled radios in a
while and the ones I have experience with were not real responsive to
inputs.  How close does the tuning of the Pegasus approximate the tuning of
a Paragon or Omni for example.  Does the radio track the tuning changes
immediately?  Is there any perceptible delay in the response from the radio?
Thanks
Tim
NZ8J