[TenTec] Delta 580

JEFF S JOHNSON aa8ve@juno.com
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 23:08:14 -0500

Hard to believe the remote needs a complete rebuild. What is wrong with
it? Perhaps it just needs a clean out and grease job. Of course the only
real difference is the cost of the parts. In any event this is not a
major job if your up to it the whole thing can be done in less than a
couple hours while listening to a swap net or something.  I'm sure you'll
enjoy the Delta along with the rest of us rediscovering the true quality
of the older T*T rigs.

Jeff aa8ve   The only thing better than owning a Ten*Tec is owning two
Ten*Tec's !