[TenTec] Pegasus as a LF/MF RX?

ByronBergen Amateurs bbams@juno.com
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 20:01:16 -0500

If/when the finances get back under control, I am thinking along the
lines of the Pagasus.  However, I also enjoy BCB DX'ing and listening on
the LF beacon range.

Have any of you Pegasus owners out there tried the RX in the 530 - 1000
KHz range alongside any other receivers?  I wish that I still had the
IC-735 or the Lowe HF-150, but they're gone...

73, Keith, WB2VUO, Trustee of the Byron/Bergen AMateurS (BBAMS) club
station, NQ2RP
"My night light runs more power than my Rig!!!"