[TenTec] Re: identifying xtal filters

W1XV@cs.com W1XV@cs.com
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 12:01:10 EST

Can someone kindly help in solving a crystal filter question? I have a 4 pole
filter that I personally removed from a previously owned 525D. The number
appearing on one of the xtals is 8306. To the best of my knowledge, this
would have been the standard equipment filter. The 8 pole filter that is now
installed has the number 48058 stamped on the top of it and 6840 on the
bottom. I    have no way to know if this
is the optional 8 pole #220 filter. I have several filters in my Omni VI but
each
one is clearly stamped with 217, etc. The 4 pole filter also has a marking of
48057 on the bottom. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Tnx es 73 Brad