[TenTec] Vinyl replacement

JEFF S JOHNSON aa8ve@juno.com
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 11:51:43 -0500

I'm still looking for a source of vinyl to replace that on the top of a
Triton, and older Omni's. I can't get out to look at some of the local
stores and no luck searching on the web.  Does anyone know if T*T still
has this in stock? Someone mentioned MACtac as a manufacturer and I have
found their web site but not this product. Antique Radio Supply has some
black vinyl that looks real good but it has cloth backing and may be too
thick. Seems to me as our great old rigs age more and more will be
needing a new coat of this stuff and I'd like to get it as close to
original as possible. Anyone have another idea? If you have some of this
vinyl on hand and don't need it please drop me a note.

73 and Thank you,   Jeff  aa8ve   TEN*TEC way out in front!