[TenTec] Triton IV Questio

Mike Souhrada wb9iog@revealed.net
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 21:49:30 -0600

Dave
Go by my rule-"if it ain't broke-don't fix it"
I think that's an old German saying?

You didn't say which model-540 Analog 544 Digital
If it has a lot of shelf time & Mod 540-the dial cord may need to be
replaced but that's certainly not worth shipping to TT for service.
DIY project.
Otherwise try it out and if slightly flakey from sitting use a bit
of Deoxit to clean up the switches and pots. Only if it seems to
need it.
Best thing for a radio is- use it.
Mike
Le Claire, Iowa