[TenTec] tt 505 pegasus and psk31

David McClafferty at060@chebucto.ns.ca
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 21:47:13 -0400 (AST)

I use the accessory input but it requires the same input level as the mike
connector so it's your choice. I had to use a transformer to prevent a
ground loop. I used an output xmfr with 500 ohms to 8 ohm impedance
ratio. The 500 ohm side is connected to the computer sound card line out.
I put a 10K pot across the 8 ohm side and connnected one end to ground and
the movable arm to the audio in on the accessory connector. I set the pot
to just light the ALC led on the test tone from the PSK31 software. Works
very well.
						73, Dave, VE1ADH