[TenTec] TenTec RX-320 S-meter question.

Ryan M. Stavely rstavely@vt.edu
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 13:47:35 -0500

Amen Caity...  I've been a ham for less than a year now, and if I had more
people like Jeff telling me that I wasn't a "real" ham instead of the wealth
of people that have helped and encouraged me now, I may not be a ham now.
If you want to work CW only, that's great...  I love CW...  But I'm also a
college student, a member of the Corps of Cadets here at Virginia Tech, and
NROTC, meaning that I don't have a lot of time to spend on myself, even less
for ham radio.  But I'm looking forward to this next week I have off,
hopefully polish up the 13 WPM code before my general theory CSCE expires
here in less than a month.  Laziness will not kill ham radio.  Neither will
a lack of CW.  But the elitist "us-them" mentality will cause problems when
people want our spectrum space.

My newbie's $0.02...

Hope to start working some of you on the air, real soon.......

73,
Ryan, KB3DGF/4

Ryan M. Stavely
Kilo Battery, VTCC