[TenTec] Pegasus: First Impressions

JEFF S JOHNSON aa8ve@juno.com
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 08:04:10 -0500

Whatya mean it's not a TS-850? I should hope not and I'll thank you for
not bringing those numbers up hear again.  };-]  I received word from a
friend last night that in fact, he too is going to order a Pegasus and
yes price was a prime motivator.  One question he had that some of you
may know the answer to is on digital modes. What does it mean that the
Pegasus will do digital modes?  He has an amtor rtty packet modem that
needs a com port. So what is one to do if he is running Pegasus on a
notebook with only one Com port and wants to run the modem as well?

Best thing is that he's only a couple stone throws from here so I can get
a first hand glimps of the thing. What is the waiting list like on it?

73 Jeff   aa8ve     Even the worst days go better if you have a Ten-Tec
waiting at home.  You know when you get home you can enjoy that smooth
relaxing Ten-Tec sound as well as receiving comments on your great
signal.  With a humble pride you just say "Thank you, it's a Ten-Tec" !