[TenTec] filters CW centering

JEFF S JOHNSON aa8ve@juno.com
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 23:01:01 -0500

The CW filters, 500 and 250 in the passband IF have a 750 Hz center pass
and my Omni-V has 600 Hz offset. Is there some way to pull these down so
I can run them without adjusting the pbt or running split?  I prefer the
600 tone and seems like I heard somewhere that there was a different set
of filters. Can I just change the caps on the filter boards or is it a
crystal thing. I always thought this was a bit odd, and what to you
Hotdog's with the Omni-VI+'s do when you change the offset?

73,  Jeff aa8ve    Ten-Tec makes the best ham radio gear in the World
(period!)