[TenTec] Model 315 Receiver

Steve Ellington N4LQ n4lq@iglou.com
Sun, 3 Oct 1999 18:44:55 -0400

I picked up a TT 315 receiver today at the hamfest. It resembles the
receiver in the  Triton series having the 4 pole xtal filter and two
position audio filter for cw. It works very well but I didn't get any
manual. It's got some interesting jacks on the back and I wonder if
someone with a manual could help me determine their function.
They are:
Carrier....An RCA jack labled "carrier" What carrier?
VFO:......Another RCA jack labled "VFO"  is this in or out?
TR..........RCA jack labled "tr" possible for muting?
Sidetone...RCA jack labled "sidetone" assume you feed one in here?

I love the way this baby sounds. Looks like a good match for my
Tx-100!
Steve N4LQ