[TenTec] Going price for titan 425

JEFF S JOHNSON aa8ve@juno.com
Sun, 3 Oct 1999 19:28:52 -0400

A few years back I was looking for a Titan and would have paid $1800 for
it but just could not find one and every one I did find I was a day late
on ect. Even called Ten Tec for one and asked "Why don't you make it any
more?"
They told me the cost of the tubes. I am now the proud owner of a
Centurion and happy with it.   Now I know in most use the Titan won't
ever need a new tube but I had never had an amp before so played it safe.
If your trying to sell one just put it out there start high and see what
demand there is.
73 AA8VE   -Jeff-