[TenTec] Pegasus Programming and other items of wishful nature

vbbond@ix.netcom.com vbbond@ix.netcom.com
Thu, 07 Oct 1999 17:35:54 -0700

Dale L. Martin wrote:
 If someone had produced such a board for the 930 years ago, I
> would have never had the great pleasure of owning and operating
> the Omni VI.  The 930 was/is a great radio.  No doubt about it.

I would certainly agree with your assessment of the venerable TS930. It
was a fine CW and SSB rig. I bought mine new in 1983 and just sold it a
few months ago, prior to investing in a new Omni 6+. I sold because...it
was *time* to sell. Kenwood service is even worse than before and many
parts for the power supply and digi readout etc. on the TS930 are, I am
told, no longer available. Not a good situation. Thus, the interest in
Ten Tec, where a committment to long term service excellence is obvious.

                                        Vince/K7NA