[TenTec] TENTEC Web Site down or gone?

Simmons, Reid W reid.w.simmons@intel.com
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 09:06:07 -0700

Yap, Yap, Yap.  I don't think TT runs their own ISP.  I believe they buy
services from a "commercial" ISP that provides them with web space.  Yes,
perhaps the ISP is not as reliable as some others might be, but geesh, get a
life!  The inability to access a certain web page IS NOT the end of the
world!  Assuming the problem is not at your end (I have had no trouble
accessing it today), rest assured that the problem will be fixed.

Now, on to more important things.

Reid, K7YX