[TenTec] 217 filter is sent back in 'good' health

Robert bigmack@nortexinfo.net
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 00:05:09 -0500

I don't know if I would call it 'squeaky' but it does get pretty close to
that description...

Hey, I was just reading my warranty info, and it says that TT will ship me
out a replacement board so I don't have to ship the whole unit back.. Do
they really do this? It is so nice to have a US company to deal with, I can
only imagine what my sales rep would have said about my YAESU if I had
asked for the same consideration....