[TenTec] Omni 6 PTT

Troy Wideman troy_wideman@eee.org
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 15:01:27 -0700

Barry,
 I just tried a test into the dummy load using split between bands and
also within bands. With CW the rig will shift between bands - with a
similar delay as you mention- but I cannot send CW other than a one time
"dit", regardless of which direction the shift is made. On phone the
shift works very quickly and no problems occur. When using shift within
any band there is no problem with either phone or CW and the shift is
faster than I can guess. Of course it's not likely I would be working
split between bands in any mode. I didn't check the manual to see what
it says.
73, Troy, W6HV