[TenTec] Model 301

Joe L Blackwell aa4nn@juno.com
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 23:52:13 -0400

Hi Dale, it's a parts kit.  Contains the encoder, a wiring plug to fit on
the
encoder, an Omni VI style knob, an aluminum enclosure, rubber feet,
the Ten-Tec punch-on logo, and a hand drawing for wiring the encoder
to a DB-25 connector.  User supplies the 4-wire cable and a DB-25.
I got one back in the summer (spring?).  Seems the kit was $95.
What's lacking?  I'd say about a 40 percent discount.
73, de Joe AA4NN