[TenTec] Scout for (?)

JEFF S JOHNSON aa8ve@juno.com
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 09:11:38 -0400

Thank you all for the response to my query of trading rigs. The Scout has
been spoken for , my goal mas been met and I made a new friend to boot!
I feel I've finally found a good source to seek out radio gear, this
list.  It's a lot more fun when money is not the center of the deal!
Remember we never really own any of them anyway, life's too short for
such dribble.

  T*T sure have a great group of hams following.  I have a lot more
confidence in buying, selling, trading T*Ts now.  Perhaps it's due to the
fact that most T*T rigs are   "ham band only"    thanks again and look
forward to doing more trading.

-Jeff-   AA8VE