[TenTec] Pegasus update

David McClafferty at060@chebucto.ns.ca
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 22:00:04 -0300 (ADT)

Sorry Scott, Re-reading my message I see that it is a bit ambiguous. The
OMNI D had spoting function. the OMNI V didn't and I missed having it. I
tried to use the system the manual suggests, goto LSB or USB with a
wide filter, tune for zero beat, and go back to CW. It worked, but not as
good as the spotting switch on the OMNI D.

						73, Dave, VE1ADH