[TenTec] Power Limiting Omni VI+

David McClafferty at060@chebucto.ns.ca
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 18:07:07 -0300 (ADT)

Does the Pegasus work this way as well? I noticed they don't stress for a
tentec PS or a circuit breaker as they did with the older Tentec rigs.
When lightening took out the finals in my Pegasus the power supply (Tentec
961) shut down on voice peaks. Can I assume it would have protected itself
on any supply?
					73,Dave, VE1ADH