[TenTec] Scout VS. DX-77 Vs Delta II

john.conners john.conners@mail.mei.com
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 10:14:52 -0500 (CDT)

I bought a Delta II at a swap fest two years ago and have enjoyed it
ever since. Later I learned about the negative review and got confused.
Now I'm glad to here that I'm not the only one that has fun with
the PBT and Jones filter for digging things out of the QRM.

The general coverage and 10M FM have also been useful here.

Thanks, Ten Tec, for a nice radio! I'm keeping mine!

John K9PGF

How about starting a group project for a mobile front panel
design to go with the Pegasus? Should be easy, no analog design
needed :)