[TenTec] Original Delta

Robert Weingaertner weingaertner@nac.net
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 07:10:22 -0400

No, Scott, it isn't bad at all. Think of it as a stripped down Corsair
I. It has the same I.F. and filters but no passband tuning and no RF
gain control (there is an attenuator switch on the back panel, though).
It was T-T's mid range rig: feature and price placed between the
Aggosy (525) and the Corsair I. You do see a few for sale on this
reflector, but not many. I think that people who have them don't
want to part with them!

		63, Bob WB2VUF