[TenTec] Pegasus

Scott Howell whowell@hq.nasa.gov
Wed, 08 Sep 1999 12:26:28 -0400

aaaah, now that's what I wanted to hear. An amplified spkr would do fine. I
was under the impression there was nothing, but for a headphone jack.
So Carl I'll stop wining as you so put it.
excuse my confusion folks.

73 de Scott/n3byy

ps, tnx for pointing out the lin out jack. I would have been surprised if
that hadn't been included.