[TenTec] Type and Size of the Tentec Transformer

ac5aa@juno.com ac5aa@juno.com
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 21:11:00 -0500

I don't think Paul is "wasting bandwidth" asking questions here.  Heck,
if all of us who ask questions called the manufacturers there would be
little traffic on the reflector and we'd only be half informed - hi!

	73,  Duane   AC5AA

On Sun, 19 Sep 1999 21:14:21 -0400 "Paul" <pfb@eriecoast.com> writes:

> Folks,
> I guess this is old knowledge and not worth wasting "bandwidth on"
> so I will
> graciously move along and not be a pest by asking these or making
> any more
> Inquieries here.  I could not nave learned as much any where else on
> the
> internet -- I tried and it wasn't avaiable.  I surely have not seen
> this in
> any of the threads before ---all who have responded  Thanks. To
> those I whom
> felt it a bore or " alot of bandwidth" on the subject,   I
> appoligize for
> wasting the space.  To those searching the net and stumbling on
> this---I
> hope it helps you too decide and learn.
> Paul
> Aloha