[TenTec] Copying CW in your head

psmith@indian.vinu.edu psmith@indian.vinu.edu
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 09:44:36 -0500

High speed means different things to different people. To those who think of
high speed as 20-35 WPM, then abbreviations are probably preferred. To those who
consider high speed 40+ then a complete spelling of the word is usually
preferred. To me there is nothing better than completely spelled words with
proper punctuation, including commas and periods-- It sounds like a book. It
sounds like conversation and not drudgery.

Find your own preference and stick with it.  You know, it really doesn't matter
as long as you are enjoying the mode and hobby.  That's why we all do it--for
the fun of it.

Phil Smith, AA9ZZ

Broadcast Faculty
Vincennes University