[TenTec] OMNI VI manual

Peter V. Inskeep pinskeep@iglou.com
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 12:50:06 -0400

--------------5057943BA45B806A2B434259

Al,

Just went through my Omni VI Plus manual, stem to stern, and could not
find the layout for the 9 mhz. board, which should be numbered (81782).
My manual is not yet two years old and I know that no pages have been
removed or misplaced.  I suspect that page 4-7 should be a fold-out,
with the schematic on one side and the layout on the other.

Pete
NO2D
Pewee Valley, Ky

Alfred Lorona wrote:

>  The component layout drawing for the 9 megahertz board is missing
> from my OMNI VI PLUS manual. The schematic is ok on page 4-7 but where
> is the layout? Is this an anomaly with my manual or is it missing from
> yours as well? All of the other boards have a component layout
> drawing. 73, AL, w6wqc

--------------5057943BA45B806A2B434259

Al,
find the layout for the 9 mhz. board, which should be numbered (81782).&nbsp;
My manual is not yet two years old and I know that no pages have been removed
or misplaced.&nbsp; I suspect that page 4-7 should be a fold-out, with