[TenTec] OMNI-VI Plus features lost from OMNI-V?

JimN0OCT@aol.com JimN0OCT@aol.com
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 12:59:58 EDT

In a message dated 28-Sep-99 11:23:02 Central Daylight Time,
00tlzivney@bsuvc.bsu.edu writes:

>  1.  A number of big-time contesters have dinged the OMNI VI for not having
>  a monitor function for SSB.  yet the OMNI-V review clearly notes the
> presence
>  of a monitor knob!  Did this disappear on the OMNI-VI?  How about adding
>  this back?  Is there documentation on this?

Yes, there is a mod for this.  It was supplied to the TT list about two years
ago.  It consists of a couple of capacitors and resistors, if I recall
correctly.  It was supplied by the guys at TT.  Anybody have a copy of this?
I do, but the *.jpg file is really huge.  If you want me to email it to you,
let me know.

73, Jim
NĜOCT