[TenTec] Omni-D - Noise Blanker

Brian Carling Brian J. Carling" <af4k@earthlink.net
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 05:56:08 -0400

OK, this raises another good issue for me.

If I want to run my OMNI-D mobile (and I epect TenTec no longer sells the 1408
circuit breaker!) - what kind of circuit breaker and plug do I need to make up a
DC cable?

Is there a secondary source for these parts?

Thanks guys!

Visit my web page:    http://come.to/AF4K