[TenTec] PBT position

JEFF S JOHNSON aa8ve@juno.com
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 12:02:41 -0400

F B Carl, Let me know when you get the freq. counter and we'll go from
there. By the way even the best counter is only as good as its
calibration. I found this out the hard way. Some dealers sell them with
another price as calibrated which may be a good way to go but I found at
least with the one I have I can calibrate it zero beat to WWV on 10 mhz
coupled to my reciever and keep an eye on it. Things get nasty if you try
to an alignment to a rig with a counter that's off just a touch!

CUL 73 de AA8VE  -Jeff-
aa8ve@juno.com