[TenTec] What is it?

Robert Weingaertner weingaertner@nac.net
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 19:34:23 -0400

I don't remember the model number, but it was a Ten Tec copy of an
Electro Voice mike that was popular in the late 60's early 70's.
Recall that Ten Tec's founder was once the president of Elecro Voice,
so no doubt Ten Tec acquired the rights to the mike after Electro Voice
stopped producing it.
			73, Bob WB2VUF