[TenTec] Re: Titan problem

George T. Baker w5yr@att.net
Mon, 03 Apr 2000 17:57:35 -0500

Coil lead reversal sometimes works with d-c relays that have had their
armature structure magnetized. In theory, reversing the current flow will
tend to reverse the situation while still, of course, causing the relay
to work.

72/73, George
Fairview, TX   30 mi NE Dallas in Collin county
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 54th year and it just keeps getting better!
R/C since 1964 - AMA 98452   RVing since 1972       Kachina #91900556