[TenTec] 1.8 kHz SSB Filters in Omni VI+

Kreis' kia@netins.net
Tue, 04 Apr 2000 18:55:09 -0500

Thank-you to all replied to the 1.8 kHz Filter post.

It looks it may be worthwhile to pick up a 288 and maybe the Inrad 2.1 kHz
(9MHz). It seems those who were using that combination were having good
results. Some used the 1.8 kHz (6.4 MHz IF) filter to do their tuning around
on CW.

I have never had my Omni VI's on SSB yet, so when the mic arrives I will
most likely purchase the two filters above since I am used to CW and less
QRM - "HI!"

Thank-you & 73,

Ken Kreis, KA0W
Rudd, IA