[TenTec] Need info on Iambic paddle??

Arthur R Bernstein n2ka@juno.com
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 02:40:26 EDT

Hello all,
Just acquired from a friend a miniature Iambic Paddle that I hope to use
with the Tentec 1320 QRP rig I'm presently building. I also have a Curtis
K5 'Lil Bugger that I'll try to put inside the 1320.
My question is this. The paddle is 1 3/4" on a side for it's base. It's
made by G4ZPY, is iambic, looks to be made of brass on a black  phenolic
base. It's got a bunch of screws  in a circular fashion holding it
together. Unfortunately my friend had no instructions. Anyone know
anything about this cute little key?  How good it is, any instructions
and what it's worth?
Many thanks in advance.
73,
Art, N2KA..