[TenTec] FS Paragon II

Allen Bush AE0Z@compuserve.com
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 18:19:47 -0400

Gentlemen:

I've got way too many rigs so the Paragon II has to go.  (Also have an OMNI
VI and a Corsair II)  This unit is ABSOLUTELY MINT... I would challenge you
to find a single scratch on it anywhere.  Definitely a 10.  It comes with
all filters... the only thing it is missing is the voice synthesizer.

I have the original shipping box and manual.  The unit meets all specs and
doesn't have more than a few transmit hours on it.  I am the second owner.
I  bought it from an elderly  gentlemen that only had a tech license and he
mostly listened on it.  I bought it to compare to the other Ten-Tecs,
knowing that I wouldn't keep all of them.  Too much of an investment to
just sit on the shelf and look pretty.

Ten-Tec sells them without filters for $1550.00.  I'll sell it with filters
and hand mike $1500.00 shipped contintental U.S. ($1350.00 without filters
and mike and I'll split the shipping)

I'll be happy to answer any questions you have off-reflector.

Allen Bush, AE0Z

ae0z@compuserve.com

The Corsair II may be soon to follow.... as I think I'll keep the
Omni-VI.... Maybe.......