[TenTec] RE: Moniter Problems

nw4p@martha.xtn.net nw4p@martha.xtn.net
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 23:08:02 -0400

Hey everybody,
  I've been following Dick's probem with the Pegasus and the
PC moniter.  I bet you he will look back with fond memories
of this "bad situation." I have found out that I learn the
most when I'm trying to remedy a pesky, won't go-away problem.
I've had few problems with TT equipment, but I have to admit,
 the fix is fun too. It's part of ham radio. I am in total
agreement with some of the other comments about the wealth
of knowledge on this reflector and that knowledge came about
by working on those problems.  So, TT, don't make em perfect,
make em about 95 % so we can keep the soldering iron hot
and the Operator's Manuals dog-earred. (Solder fumes and a
cold Bud) What a life!!!!!!!

Have fun and 73
Richard    NW4P