[TenTec] FS: Ten Tec 544 Station

Tim Cook Tim Cook" <timcook@erinet.com
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 12:13:23 -0400

Consists of:

Ten Tec 544 Digital (Serial Number 2288)
Noise Blanker
CW Filter
Ten Tec 242 Remote VFO
Ten Tec 262M Power Supply
All documentation

The 544 and VFO were gone over by Ten Tec about a year ago.  It was aligned
and both PTOs were rebuilt and the dial cord replaced in the remote vfo.
Everything work well, it has 100 watts or more output on all bands except 15
meters which is 90 watts.  Also has all 10m xtals. It is in real nice
condition, not collector quality, but a very very clean radio. All original
knobs and front panels are excellent on all pieces. The only thing that it
needs are a couple of dial lights in the remote vfo, although I never use
that indicator, the digital readout in the 544 shows the remote freq.

Worked the 8Q7, 7O1, and SO5 this weekend using the remote vfo split
capability

$450 + shipping
please email direct if you have any questions. I recently bought this to get
back on the bands and now really want the warc band capability. I would
consider trading up to a newer rig with all the bands, make offer...
Thanks
Tim
NZ8J