[TenTec] OMNI 6+ for sale

bhalterman@desupernet.net bhalterman@desupernet.net
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 17:35:50 -0400

If this turns out to be a duplication, sorry... I do not know if this
got posted the other day
when the reflector was not spitting out stuff..
I have a OMNI six (563) with all factory modifications to bring it up to
current 564 level. The radio was just factory aligned and tested in
September 99. I have all the 6.3 MHZ filters installed and the InRad 2.1
KHZ 9MHZ filter in slot 1.
The radio is in great condition, on a scale of 10 it would be a 9.5
because of a couple of small scratches on the top of the front metal
bezel. I am asking $1800 and that includes the 961 PS.
If interested, please contact me directly at bhalterman@desupernet.net.

Thanks.... K3BO.....Barry....