[TenTec] Argosy Parts

Mike - KC8WR knoxm@scioto.net
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 18:12:21 -0400

Hello all,

I have some Argosy Parts to offer for sale that are excess to my needs at
this time.
I have the following:  Argosy 525 front panel, 9.9 is the condition...has 2
small chips in the lower to corners of the panel.  Argosy TOP and BOTTOM
cover, brand new.  Argosy mobile mount, brand new.  There is also an Argosy
SSB filter, I believe it is a 4 pole filter, but it may be an 8 pole filter.
Unfortunately there are no markings so I can not really tell.  I'll sell all
of the above for $65.00 including shipping.

I know it is not likely that someone will need all of the above parts, so I
will sell them separately, according to your needs.  I don't really know
what they are worth, so if you are interested, make me a REASONABLE offer on
the individual part that you may be interested in aquiring.

Thanks,
Mike - KC8WR