[TenTec] Help with a manual please...

Joe L Blackwell aa4nn@juno.com
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 22:16:50 -0400

Hi Wayne,
Further to my email to you, I scanned a page of the 263 manual
into the computer as a .PCX and emailed it to myself.  Not too good.
I scanned as a .BMP which was okay, but 900kb per page.  So,
tomorrow I will just snail mail you the 263 VFO manual.  Like I said,
it's only five pages, printed front and back.  My pleasure to send it
to you.
73, de Joe, aa4nn