[TenTec] Drake W-4 wattmeter

Duane A Calvin ac5aa@juno.com
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 00:00:52 -0500

Well, I just tried the "BAMA" site, and can only download the latest
manuals that have been placed on it in the last couple of months.  The W4
manual won't download.  There are a couple of other options:

	1. W7FG Vintage Manuals (very well done) has the W4 manual for $8.  You
can reach
	    them at:  http://www.w7fg.com/

	2. For general Drake information, the Drake Museum is a great place to
check out:
	    http://www.dproducts.be/drake_museum/

Aha, apparently the index page pointers are incorrect on the BAMA site -
I was able to find the downloadable "manual" (only a page long!).  You
can get there by using this link:

	ftp://bama.sbc.edu/downloads/drake/w4/

73 & GL!
	Duane   AC5AA

On Thu, 17 Aug 2000 23:57:17 -0400 "Bob Wilderman"
<dlrwild1@voicenet.com> writes:

> WANTED:  Drake W-4 wattmeter manual
>
> Anyone on the Ten Tec Reflector page have a Drake W-4 wattmeter? I
> need a
> manual for the one I just bought on eBay. It did not come with a
> manual. I
> would be willing to pay for photocopies. Please e-mail me at
> dlrwild1@voicenet.com
>
> Thanks,
> Bob Wilderman, K3SRO
>

> --