[TenTec] New N4PY Version 1.38 of Pegasus Software and Version 1.06 of RX320 Software

Carl Moreschi CarlMoreschi@worldnet.att.net
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 02:18:09 +0100

I have just put out version 1.38 of my Pegasus software.  This version
has a great fix for the poor tuning rate with the remote tuning knob.
This fix in this version gives much more natural and fast tuning rates
with the remote tuning knob than previous versions.  Even with a tuning
step of 1 hertz, you can tune through 10 kHz fairly quickly.

To download it, go to www.qsl.net/tentec
Click "SOFTWARE"  ( the link for clicking "PEGASUS" is bad)
Click "Pegasus version 1.38"

Also version 1.06 of my RX-320 is now available.
Included in this version inside the zip file is another zip file
that is a pretty slick DOS only version of my RX-320 software.
This DOS version is designed to run on older PC's that only run
DOS.  It is entirely keyboard driven and has such things as 100 memories,
pass band tuning, and a configuration screen.  It runs most functions
with a single key.

Click "SOFTWARE"
Then click "RX-320 version 1.06

Enjoy,