[TenTec] Paragon Problem

The Motley's hmmjr@erols.com
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 22:01:44 -0400

Thanks for all the replies.  It's not a voltage problem nor a problem
with the PLL unlocking.  I solved the PLL problem a few years back by
removing all the solder from the board and resoldering every
connection.  This problem seems to be only on transmit and only on
frequencies on or near .026!  The tx signal is just fine on other
frequencies.  I'll first try resetting all the carrier frequencies and
the offset frequency. If that doesn't do the trick I'll call TT and
maybe send in in to them to see if they can find the trouble. Again,
thanks to all who replied.
Puck, W4PM