[TenTec] TenTec Century 22 fault

bill stevenson sparks98@g4kki.freeserve.co.uk
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 12:35:42 -0000

Hi All,
	just an update with regard to my fault on tx i have still not
managed to cure it,Still going wild when i key down,output going on and off.
	But i have narrowed it down now to where i think the problem is,in the
driver
and final pa stages.I have checked out the power suppy,it's ok.The VSWR and
output
filters are ok and all the switching is ok,ie:- the T and R voltages are
doing what
they are supposed to be doing,on when they should be and off when they
should be !
	So this coming weekend i'll check out the final stages of the final amp!
just
 hope i can find the fault there.
	With regard to reply's from Ten Tec,i emailed to the Sales address and
recieved
a reply within about a week.Unfortunatly being in England it's not to
practical to phone Ten Tec
and so the info i gave them by email was probably lacking in the detail i
could have gone into
over the phone,so they were not able to be of much help.
	One last reuest,does anyone have a copy of the Manual for the Century 22
?.i have a copy
 but there is a page missing,it is of a block diagram,with the boards
numbered and the inter-wiring
shown,would be grateful if any one could email me a copy of that page ?

	Many thanks and when it's fixed i'll keep you posted what the problem has
been..

Regards

Bill  G4KKI

Member of RSARS,FISTS,RIG.