[TenTec] Jupiter- How easy to operate?

Richard B Drake rbdrake@erols.com
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 15:10:40 -0500

Tracy,

That's the way I took it Tracy, I thought it was just an exchange
of opinions and saw no intended flame on either side.

I have a fairly new Omni VI+ (just a little over 1 year old) so I
have no plans for a Jupiter. However, it sure looks like a lot of
radio for the money and if it's as good as the initial reports
indicate, I think Ten-Tec has a slam dunk!!

---
73, Rich - W3ZJ