[TenTec] TT Scout on batteries?

George, W5YR w5yr@att.net
Fri, 08 Dec 2000 23:41:02 -0600

Why not augment the gel cell with one or two akaline D cells in series?
They are rated at about 17 ah and would raise the terminal voltage to
the radio enough to ensure an adequate supply.

72/73, George   W5YR - the Yellow Rose of Texas      NETXQRP 6
Fairview, TX   30 mi NE Dallas in Collin county	     QRP-L 1373
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 55th year and it just keeps getting better!
Icom IC-756 PRO #02121 (9/00) Kachina #91900556 (12/99) IC-765 (6/90)