[TenTec] Re: TenTec Amateur Radio Digest V3 #385

dslosty dslosty@pipeline.com
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 13:48:15 -0800

TenTec Amateur Radio Digest wrote:

> TenTec Amateur Radio Digest Friday, December 29 2000 Volume 03 : Number 385
>
> In this issue:
>
>     [TenTec] Power supply help needed
>
> See the end of the digest for information about tentec-digest

> Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 19:14:45 -0800
> From: "Phil Sikes" <psikes@whidbey.net>
> Subject: [TenTec] Power supply help needed
>
> Does anyone out there have a schematic for the model 280 power
> supply. I need a part number for diode D4 on the regulator board.
> Any and all help appreciated..
>
> 73 - Phil
> N7UX
> N7UX - Whidbey Island, WA

Phil,
Simply call Ten-Tec service.
They'll supply you with the part # (and the part).
The'll probably charge around $2.
I just bought a bunch of discrete semiconductors from
them for my model 255 power supply such as the OVP zener
diode and the OVP SCR's.

Heck, twice Ten-Tec has given me small parts for free.

73,
Doug/WA1TUT